Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Yours truly, Sayavong

Dear who ever cares or whoever is reading my post,

My name is Christina Sayavong. Since I was little people call me Tina, so that became more preferable, but I will not be mad if you called me by my government name. I am currently a senior at Rhode Island College. My major is Youth Development with the concentration of Community Health and Wellness with a minor in Coaching. Also, I am pursuing my certificate in Non-profit studies. Currently I am working as an Instructor at the Evergreen Center in Milford, Massachusetts. This company provides day and residential treatment services for children and adolescents with severe developmental disabilities. Also, I am a student worker at the Rhode Island College Cafe, so if my face looks familiar to you, you might have seen me before. 

This past summer I did not do much but work and take summer classes. I am expected to graduate in May 2017, so not taking summer classes were not an option. I think one of the exciting things I did was get to go on a big boat cruise for a party with my best friends and spend a whole day and night in Boston. Other fun thing I did this summer with my company is went to Six Flags New England. I am a really out going person, and love playing sports when I get the chance. 

Yours truly,
Sayavong





No comments:

Post a Comment